STRONGER LIFE, INC. PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Creating jobs by providing training and certification for fitness trainers and life coaches.
- Adaptive fitness training services for seniors, their caregivers, and the disabled with limited mobility.
- Individual assessment for total body fitness: agility, balance, reaction time, tracking, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, fall risk, spatial awareness, cognition, and cardiovascular endurance.
- Individual programs based on testing and data for total body fitness, agility, balance, reaction time, tracking, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, fall risk, spatial awareness, cognition, and cardiovascular endurance.
- Quarterly progress reports for each individual based on current assessments.
- Nutritional guidance.
- Grief counseling.
- Referrals for physical therapy.
- Referrals for life coaching, Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), and special instruction for children with autism and special needs.
Links & Recommended Resources
Below are a few resources and links to things that we typically recommend and find useful for clients. We do not make commissions from sales.
Read the Mayo Clinic article about how to choose the right hearing aid.
From electric wheelchairs to rolling walkers, SpinLife™ has the right product for your needs.
Find out more.
Digital Marketing, Graphic Design