Would You Like to Become a Sponsor?
We would love to speak with you!
Dear Potential Sponsor,
Stronger Life, Inc. is an international organization that promotes a fulfilling quality of life through health, wellness, fitness training, and nutritional guidance. All services are offered at no cost to the recipients. Stronger Life, Inc. will connect your business to a strong demographic of senior consumers, baby boomers, and people with special needs. This is a $3 trillion market. Stronger Life, Inc. will have a series of media promotions and events around the world. The advertising and marketing campaign will reach over five million people worldwide.
We are looking for sponsors and partners who want to reach this dynamic market. The World Health Organization and Nielsen Marketing Services report that baby boomers, seniors, and people with special needs comprise 50% of the global population.
Our sponsors and partners get maximum brand exposure to the consumer needs of the most health conscious population.
Some promotional opportunities can include, but are not limited to:
- Exhibitor opportunities at walk-a-thons, specials events, and retreats in designated communities and facilities worldwide.
- Exposure in upcoming media (Stronger Life Inc. website, Stronger Life Inc. Radio Show, Living Healthy 4 You Radio Show, webcast on YouTube).
- Press releases and visibility in various media outlets (AARP newsletter, AHA, hospitals, senior living facilities).
- Visibility at fitness festivals and serving at homeless shelters on holidays.
- Opportunity to do cross-promotions with other sponsors and strategic alliances, as well as speaking opportunities at all events.
- Hyperlink to websites that get over 10,000 visitors per week.
A few of our sponsors:
The Joyce L. Varnado Altruism Fund
Best Deals TV Shows
Assisted Living Federation of America
Mayor’s Office-Sra. Marcela Fernandez De Gandara-Hermosilla, Sonoro, Mexico
Houston Style Magazine
Living Healthy 4 You Radio Show
Google Ad Grant
Our board and advisory members represent our commitment to diversity including full participation in programs, policy formulation, and decision-making. We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We hold ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences.
Stronger Life, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Sponsorship fees are tax-deductible as charitable donations.
Stronger Life, Inc. is a powerful organization that will connect your company to baby boomers, seniors, and people with special needs--50% of the world’s population. We are looking for a long-term relationship and have many creative ideas that will help make our partnership with you a success. In the meantime, please read our testimonials.